Current as of 1st August, 2023
Your privacy is important to us at Sproutly. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.
It’s important that you read them, because this is where we spell out our responsibilities as website, mobile and web app owners, and yours as a website and mobile app user. By attempting to register with us and using the website you are accepting these terms and conditions and are legally bound by them. If you don’t wish to be bound by the terms and conditions, then you shouldn’t use our website- sorry, but well, it is what it is.
We may make changes to these term in s and conditions at any time. If we do, we will post these changes here and they will be effective immediately. Please check regularly so that you are aware of any changes, as once they appear here, if you use the website, it means that you accept them.
- You warrant that all the information you provide us with for the purpose of registering with us, When you register with us you chose a password or one was automatically created for you . You are responsible for all actions taken under your password and you must only use the Sproutly website under your own password. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe and to ensure that it is not disclosed to anyone. If you think someone else might know it, you must change it. You must not permit anyone else to use your password.
- Your child will be able to choose their own password. This must also be kept safe and not disclosed to anyone other than you, as parents or guardian.
- For security purposes you and your child may also enable fingerprint and facial recognition (Biometric Data) on the Sproutly app, provided it is supported by your device. We advise that you do not let anyone else add their Biometric Data to your device. Your Biometric Data is not processed or stored by us once enabled, the data remains encrypted on your device.
- Our Fee: We will charge you series of fees to use our platform. Please refer to https://sproutly.africa/pricing to review fees applicable to your user type.
Changing Your Mind
- If you register with us and choose not to use our services anymore, you can deactivate your account and all your information will be deleted. We may keep some financial history for our own accounting and documentation.
- We run a Referral scheme under which a Sproutly parent may recommend a friend to Sproutly. Under this scheme and as a thank you for helping grow the Sproutly family, the Sproutly parent and/or the referred friend may receive a referral bonus. The terms of this scheme are publicly displayed on our website, and may be varied by Sproutly at any time and for any reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we can only reward a referral for a genuinely new referral (that is, someone who has never registered with us before) who opens an account with us. Please note that it may take up to two weeks for the reward to appear in the Sproutly referral balance and the referred friends’ (if applicable) Sproutly account.
Uploading images and other material
- You must not upload, message, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
- Is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements.
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- We can't promise that your access to our site, or its content, will be delivered uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site will be free from viruses or other harmful properties. It is your responsibility to put in place satisfactory safeguards and procedures to make sure that any material you obtain through our site is free from contaminations or other harmful properties.
- We have taken every measure we can to prevent internet fraud and to ensure that any data collected from you is kept safe and secure. However, in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers, we cannot be held liable. Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or other kind of loss or injury resulting from your use or downloading of any content on our site.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a debit card or bank account that is known to be invalid. If you are caught entering false or fictitious information you will be prosecuted. Sproutly tracks the fingerprints of every person who registers with us, to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention authorities to trace individuals engaged in criminal activities on our website.
- Sproutly has the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the website if any of the following occurs:
- You breach our terms and conditions
- You fail to make a payment to us that is due
- You fail to provide, when asked, information to allow us to check your identity or the validity of any information you have given us
- We suspect you have been or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity on firstname.lastname@example.org If you break any of these terms and conditions, or if liabilities are incurred as a result of your use of the website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses, including legal fees, that we, or our employees, officers, directors or agents incur as a result. This will include any costs that result if someone else uses your personal information, or your Sproutly account, unless you can prove that it has been used fraudulently.
Your banking details
Sproutly does not hold onto your bank details. If you choose to give these details to us in order to pay or top up, they will be passed on to our banking partners and held securely as with any other banking transaction.
All of the content of our website, including the Sproutly logo, is owned by us and is protected by Nigerian and international copyright laws. Please don’t copy, download or use any of our material for either private or commercial use.
Questions to our customer service and messages on our site
If you post questions for our customer service or messages on our blogs or forums you own the copyright to this text. However, by posting text, you grant us unlimited free license to republish that text on our site and to redistribute, make available or sell that text in print or electronic form anywhere in the world as part of an edited compilation or otherwise.
If you would like to know more about these terms and conditions, or you need to contact us for any reason, our Member Services Team is normally available 24/7 Contact us by sending a mail to email@example.com